AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate will serve in an advisory capacity to the Collective Training branch and Training Division Chief on all CTC training policy issues. Provides the historical reference and continuity for transitioning Government CTC Program Managers (PM). Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program plan and schedule, identifies program issues and obtains viable solutions through resource allocation or modification as necessary.
• Evaluates training plans for various projects or program activities to meet timeline requirements. Assesses and recommends the feasibility of proposed approaches to resolve problem issues.
• Participates in working groups, program development forums, analytical activities and other forums as required to accomplish CTC training requirements.
• Demonstrates superior writing and presentation skills to develop briefs, memorandums, point papers, information papers, other professional level documents, concept and analytical reports for the client.
• Performs multi-faceted assignments requiring the analysis and synthesis of multiple projects running concurrently.
• Updates and maintain the 5 year CTC Rotation training calendar.
• Represents the PM in his absence (Attend weekly briefings and meetings as necessary).
• Represents the PM during CTC rotation training and or at other training venues.
BA/BS degree required
Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in ARNG operations, mission command information systems, mission command training events, Combined Army Training Strategy, Mission Command digital assessment tables, and lines of communication with all MCTSP proponents and agencies
Intimately familiar with AR 350-50 and FORSCOM 350-50-1
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.