AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate will work as a resource on the software engineering team. Duties include building and maintaining comprehensive and responsive web dashboard applications, with a heavy emphasis on the web GUI front end using modern frameworks (ReactJs), that are flexible to many different devices and browsers. Provide UX design assistance, including but not limited to crafting wireframes and leveraging concepts/storyboards for page navigation and routing. Build client-side access to server-side data access layers (N-Tier development). Produce high-end quality graphics from scratch or by manipulating stock photos. Build reports and various interfaces for data analytics. Provide input on architecture/technology choices.
Have a mix of front-end and back-end technology expertise (Experience with MVC patterns)
Well versed in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications and APIs
Understanding of User Experience (UX) design and Human Factors Engineering (HFE)
Cross browser compatibility comprehension (desktop, mobile)
Expertise in using debugging tools like Firebug and built in IDE debuggers for troubleshooting existing code
- Experience with Adobe Connect
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with ChartJS, or similar charting libraries
- Experience in developing Flash applications with ActionScript
- Comprehension of Restful web interfaces and client/server architectures
- Experience with Nginx, gunicorn, or uWSGI
- Understanding of cyber security methodologies and preventing attacks such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS) and SQL Injections
- Experience on a cross-functional multi-developer team with understanding of source control, back-end development, unit testing, and complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience working in a CMMI process-oriented environment
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.