AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Program Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, provide training analysis and training program implementation support for Electronic Warfare systems, specifically for all CREW configurations. Primary responsibilities include developing training materials and technical manuals for electronic warfare systems, and leading the training associated with fielding those systems. Training will be delivered primarily to US Army combat units and their assigned Field Support Representatives. The selected candidate will travel extensively in support of PdD Electronic Attack mission requirements.
• TS/SCI Clearance required
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
• 7 years of progressively complex experience in the development, integration, and implementation of platform instruction and computer-based training for Electronic Warfare and C4ISR networking, computers, and graphic display systems
• 5 years supporting the integration of training solutions and technologies into operational processes and lesson plans with particular attention to support for new equipment fielding
• 3 years experience with CREW systems
• Completion of CREW University or 1K Master CREW Training Course
• TRADOC Instructor Certification
• Excellent interpersonal skills, to including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
• 60% travel required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.